The entire Library building is wireless.
Laptop and other wireless device users have access to printing through the campus wifi network. For assistance, please contact the Technology and Media Services Desk on the Lower Level (585.389.2111).
More information can be found here:
Need a Tour?
If you need a tour, or some individual help with a project, feel free to ask for an appointment with Jennifer Burr.
If you have been referred by a professor, Jennifer can provide a signed voucher as proof of attendance.
Your Library Barcode
Come to the Circulation Desk or telephone (585.389.3013) to receive your barcode number. Please have your university ID number ready when you call.
The barcode number is your passport to library services. Your barcode number is used to:
- Log on to the library's computers
- Check out books and Nazflix from the library
- Check your library record online, including what you currently have checked out or placed on hold
- Off-campus, search licensed databases and download full text articles from the library's web site
- Access readings that your professors have placed on the library's web site through "Course Reserves"
Don't be locked out! Get your barcode today!
Head of Reference and Roving Librarian,
Office: Main Floor Reading Room